26th June 2021, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I join a CBSE boarding school in class 10 because I'm not comfortable at my school?

Hi, I'm a student of class 9, can I join a CBSE boarding school in class 10 because I'm not comfortable at my school

28th June 2021, 03:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join a CBSE boarding school in class 10 because I'm not comfortable at my school?

°°° Let me tell you that it is very important 9th and 10th standard board.
The registration for class 10th board examination is done in class 9th.
You can change your school in 10 but if you have done your 9th standard from CBSE board and you have to complete your 10th standard from the same board only.
Personally, I would like to suggest you that if you want to change your school to a Boarding School than change in 9th standard only if possible.

°°° Best CBSE boarding schools:

Christ Church Girls Senior Secondary School,
Jabalpur

Chaman Vatika Gurukul,
Ambala

Vikas Vidyaniketan,
Visakhapatnam
29th June 2021, 08:28 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I join a CBSE boarding school in class 10 because I'm not comfortable at my school?

The answer is YES, you can join a CBSE boarding school in class 10. But you need to clear the entrance test to get admission in boarding school for 10th class.

You can apply for the admission on the website of the school.
30th June 2021, 05:11 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely the candidate can join a CBSE boarding school in class 10th. The candidate will have to pass the entrance test of the school to get admission to this boarding school.

Rishi Valley School, Chittoor is the best boarding school in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?