26th February 2022, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NDA while studying class 12?

Now I am in class 11 and next year I will be in 12 class so before clearing the class 12. Can I apply for joining NDA as a air force pilot

26th February 2022, 10:01 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I join NDA while studying class 12?

1. You must have passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.

2. You must be an Indian citizen.

3. For NDA 2, candidates must have born not earlier than January 2, 2002, and not later than January 1, 2005.
26th February 2022, 10:03 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate should have passed 12th class from any recognised board to be eligible for the exam. The candidate must be physically fit according to the physical standards for the NDA exam.
The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
26th February 2022, 11:23 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes 12th appearing students can give examination for NDA. For NDA, student must have physics, chemistry and maths as subject in 12th. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC. Students appearing in 12th are also eligible.
26th February 2022, 11:56 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can join NDA while studying class 12, for NDA you must have 12th passed or equivalent with physics and mathematics.
26th February 2022, 11:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. Class 12th appearing students are eligible to join NDA. But the candidate must have physics, chemistry, and mathematics as subject combinations in class 12 to get eligible for the exam.
27th February 2022, 08:06 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply and appear for NDA examination while pursuing in std12th but eligible to join the NDA course only after std 12th.

NDA is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The examination is conducted for recruitment in defence services. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Examination is conducted in two stages :-

Written.

SSB.

So, you can appear and qualify in both stages of the examination for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
27th February 2022, 04:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have appeared or are appearing for class 12th are eligible to apply for NDA exam.

If a candidate is able to manage both class 12th and NDA and its much better.
Even in Academy , they have to manage both the curriculum and physical activities.
So simultaneous preparation of both exam will save time and efforts and will tell you regarding your own capabilities.
28th February 2022, 12:41 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

You can take your NDA examination while you are in class 12th and after selection, you shall have to join the coveted academy at beginning of July of the same year as your passing class 12th. The minimum eligibility criteria is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or those students who are appearing for class 12th are eligible for the NDA examination. After passing the NDA examination you need to submit your 10+2 marksheets and certificate.
28th February 2022, 08:41 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and for joining the same you need to qualify NDA examination which is held twice every year by UPSC.

Further, the basic qualifications required for appearing in the same examination are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th from a recognized board of education. Candidates are allowed to appear in the same examination while pursuing their Class 12th.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, you can apply for NDA examination while pursuing your Class 12th but you will be eligible to join NDA only if you have completed your Class 12th before the scheduled joining date of your respective NDA course.

For complete details regarding NDA examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
28th February 2022, 09:19 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to join NDA:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to join NDA is given below,

>> Actually in order to be eligible, candidates must have completed 12th Class from a recognized university or institute.

>> Or else, candidiates who are doing 12th class and eligible are eligible can also apply for this requirement provided that they have to submit the 12th pass certificate during SSB Interview.

>> Hence, based on the things mentioned above I can say that you can apply for this recruitment when you will be studying your 12th class.
28th February 2022, 12:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and to join the same you are required to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

Further, the minimum education required for appearing in NDA entrance examination is a class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board. Students going to appear in their class 12th board examination are also eligible.

So, being a class 12th appearing candidate, you can apply for upcoming NDA entrance examination provided you satisfy other eligibility conditions also.

For detailed information regarding NDA entrance examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
28th February 2022, 03:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes 12th appearing students can give examination for NDA. For NDA, student must have physics, chemistry and maths as subject in 12th. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC. Students appearing in 12th are also eligible.
28th February 2022, 06:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for the NDA exam after completing the 12th standard.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy.
This exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.
i.e, NDA 1 and NDA 2

NDA has three Wings:-
Indian Navy, Indian Army, Indian Air Force .

Eligibility criteria:-

Educational qualification:-
The applicant should complete the 12th standard from a recognised State Board of India.
No percentage required for this exam.

Age limit:-
The minimum age limit is 16.5 years and maximum age limit is 19.5 years.
No upper age relaxation applicable.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible. Female candidates are not eligible for this exam.

Selection process:-
Written Test
Medical Test
Interview

http://www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?