27th March 2023, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear if failed in 2 subjects of 12th GSEB Commerce? If yes then when I can give exam?

Can I reappear if failed in 2 subjects of 12th GSEB Commerce? If yes then when I can give exam?

26th April 2023, 08:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear if failed in 2 subjects of 12th GSEB Commerce? If yes then when I can give exam?

Yes, you can reappear if failed in 2 subject of 12th GSEB Commerce by applying for Compartment exam conducted by the board.

for more details and updates visit the official website:
https://www.gseb.org/.
27th April 2023, 12:01 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear if failed in 2 subjects of 12th GSEB Commerce? If yes then when I can give exam?

Yes, you can apply for the reappearing in the examination if failed in two subjects of 12th commerce from GSEB.

The application for the reappearing in the examination will be released just after the final board exam result. Candidate shall have to fill the application in both the subjects in which he/she failed to score minimum passing marks.
30th April 2023, 11:31 AM
Ar_pit

Yes, you can reappear for the failed subjects in the 12th GSEB Commerce exam. The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conducts supplementary exams for students who could not clear one or more subjects in the regular exams.

To register for the supplementary exams, you will need to fill out an application form and pay the required fee. The application forms are usually available on the official website of the GSEB or can be obtained from your school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?