9th September 2020, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 12th Humanities from NIOS Board if I fail in the GBSHSE?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know about any course in NIOS for 12th failure in Humanities stream this year? I have failed in Economics of 12th GBSHSE exam and I want to know that I can do 12th this year in NIOS Board?

11th September 2020, 12:50 PM
My true support

Default Re: Can I repeat 12th Humanities from NIOS Board if I fail in the GBSHSE?

Yes, you can repeat 12th Humanities from NIOS Board if I fail in the GBSHSE ( Goa board secondary and higher secondary education).
For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="https://nios.ac.in/.
11th September 2020, 09:39 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I repeat 12th Humanities from NIOS Board if I fail in the GBSHSE?

Yes, You can repeat your 12th class from NIOS Board , if you have failed in 12th class from GBSHSE .

To repeat your 12th class for NIOS Board first of all you have to enroll for 12th class from NIOS Board with your 11th class marks.
12th September 2020, 12:11 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Can I repeat 12th Humanities from NIOS Board if I fail in the GBSHSE?

Yes you can repeat 12th as many times as you can. Just be sure that repeating 12 th each time will reduce your chances of getting a seat based solely on 12th marks (such as BCom, BSc or BA) each time. You might get 90% next time or 70 % but keep in time only this new score will remain, the old ones get wiped out.

If you get failed in subjects , I would suggest you to repeat class 12th again and try to get good Marks next time. If you don't want to repeat then you can give supplementary exams in these subjects if you are sure ye can manage to study more.
13th April 2022, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Is GBSHSE and NIOS board the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?