7th July 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in normal school after 10th from NIOS?

I have failed 9th class and now I wish to take admission in NIOS in 10th class. After completing my 10th class. What about for next class 11 where I have to complete my 11th. Can continue in NIOS or take admission to normal school?

7th July 2017, 08:37 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Default Re: Can I take admission in normal school after 10th from NIOS?

You can join NIOS and save your one year but after class 10 there will be hiccups in getting admission in class 11 as most schools first prefers normal boards instead of open schooling. I would recommend you to give yourself another year and try once again rather than joining NIOS.
7th July 2017, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the recognized schools won't have any issues, giving admission to a NIOS candidate, but some may object, mostly private schools.

Hence, you should be able to get admission at most schools after completing 10th from NIOS. It is a recognized qualification, hence no need to worry.
7th July 2017, 11:24 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, you can get admission in 11th standard of regular medium school after having completed your 10th grade from NIOS board.

You will just have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria of the prospective school you wish to get admission in and if cleared it, you will allowed to get admission and continue with your studies further.

NIOS is a recognized board, so you need not worry about it and just try to score well in your 10th examination.
8th July 2017, 01:01 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you can take admission in any regular school as well as in NIOS after completion of 10th standard from NIOS.
Whether a candidate is from NIOS or from any other board, the admission procedure to get admission to 11th standard is same for every candidates.
8th July 2017, 01:41 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is dependent totally on your wish that where you want to pursue your class 11th after the completion of class 10th from NIOS. You can definitely pursue class 11th in any of the normal school after completing your class 10th from NIOS as it is recognized Board.
As per the government norm, NIOS is declared as a recognized University. So, after qualifying class 10th from NIOS, a particular can study class 11th in any of the normal school.
8th July 2017, 02:24 AM
ranu shahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have failed 9th class and now I wish to take admission in NIOS in 10th class. After completing my 10th class. What about for next class 11 where I have to complete my 11th. Can continue in NIOS or take admission to normal school?
NIOS is also a government recognized board. And you can take admission in any normal school or also in NIOS school after completing 10th with NIOS. It depend upon you to take admission in which school.
8th July 2017, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can take admission in normal/regular school after 10th from NIOS. NIOS is a recognized Board like any other boards in India like CBSE, State Board etc. Therefore, you are eligible to take admission in regular school after completion of 10th from NIOS Board. You have to provide the necessary documents for the admission like 10th pass certificate, Transfer Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate etc. Some schools conduct entrance examination for the admission to Class XI. You have to contact the school you want to take admission and follow the procedure.
8th July 2017, 05:09 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Both options are open for you, either you can go for 11th standard from NIOS or from any well recognized regular school. You are required following documents for getting admission in 11th standard:
1. Migration certificate (if you change school).
2. Photocopy of residential proof.
3. Passport size photographs
4. Mark sheet of 10th standard without any pending backlog.
11th July 2017, 10:20 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission in other boards in class 11th as being a student of NIOS board. NIOS board is an open schooling board. In NIOS there is no need to attend regular classes. But NIOS is a highly recognized and centralized board of India.
You will not get any problem in future to take admission in other board. You have to work very hard because you will not be able to regular classes.
After passing class 10th exam you can continue with NIOS or any other board. You have to follow the admission process of the school for taking admission in class 11th. You will require following documents-
Transfer certificate.
Mark sheet of class 10th.
17th February 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I have studied in andhra pradesh and completed 10th std with 93 '/, ando joined mpc group in junior college, i completed my first year with 444 marks out of 470 ,it was actually 2 years but due to my family problems my family shifted to chennai without completing 2nd year. Now can I study in nios. Please tell me sir
22nd February 2018, 09:25 AM
chikkykranthi619

Yes course u can do it from NIOS there is no issue. But my suggestion is to do in the CBSE or any board school because in future regarding job aspects you may face any problem like why in open schools but not regular schools etc. i.e regular candidates will be preferred and in only few cases you face such problems. So, don't worry you can continue with your idea there is no wrong in doing so.
Please go through the NIOS official website for more details http://www.nios.ac.in/
11th August 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am doing open board in 10 class can I do class 11 in medium regular school
2nd May 2019, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I have completes my class 10 from Nagaland kohima Nios, so sir can i join here in kohima in class 11 in a regular college
9th May 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

If one does not have his 8th std marksheet, Is there something that can substitute it to get admission in NIOS for 10th std.?
12th May 2019, 02:56 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Yes, you can take admission in normal/regular school after 10th from NIOS. NIOS is a recognized Board like any other boards in India like CBSE, State Board etc. Therefore, you are eligible to take admission in regular school after completion of 10th from NIOS Board.
7th August 2019, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

I will do 10th nios and i will take admission in11th standarad with regular in cbse without any problem cbse can allowed us?
31st March 2021, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i take science medical in 11th standard after passing 10th from nios?
5th April 2021, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

After OBE level C , can a student enroll in class IX in regular school?
3rd December 2021, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

After 10th in NIOS can I take admission for plus onecommerce in kerala state syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?