18th April 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Odisha Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Hello, my son is studying in 10th standard from Odisha Board. I don’t want to continue his further education with Odisha Board. I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Higher Secondary Science admission?

20th April 2019, 04:52 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: CBSE or Odisha Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

I would suggest you to get your son admitted in C.B.S.E board.

C.B.S.E is the core of everything. C.B.S.E is recognizable in foreign universities also. You get more points for C.B.S.E than state boards. Even the level of C.B.S.E has decreased now but it doesn't contradict the fact that it is the conqueror of everything, every competitive exams etc.
Some concept in NCERT are not well explained but NCERT contain everything you need.
21st April 2019, 12:40 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Odisha Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Odisha board is a state board whereas CBSE is a national board.

The books of NCERT is the base of many competitive examinations. If your son studies in CBSE affiliated school then it would be much easier for him to qualify the competitive examinations.

As per my knowledge, CBSE is the best board. However, you are the best person to decide what to best for your child.
21st April 2019, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, CBSE is the first choice for students because they have much better schools available all over India and the best schools in the country are usually affiliated to the same board. They are most of the times better than any state board schools.

Still, you can consider an Odisha board school if the reputation of the schools is good and there track record is excellent. There are some good schools in state boards too and your shouldn't ignore them if you are getting admission.
21st April 2019, 10:33 PM
Sunnyexpert

Either of the two boards are good to get into and continue with studies further. However keeping in mind the current trends of examination paper pattern and syllabus, it would be quite advisable for your son admitted in CBSE board.

So according to me, if there is a chance you should try for CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?