22nd July 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Certificate of 10th standard from Bihar Sanskrit Siksha Board, Patna is valid or not?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th from Bihar Sanskrit Siksha Board, Patna and now studying 12th from BSEB. I want to know am I eligible for any type of job? 10th from Bihar Sanskrit Siksha Board, Patna is valid or not?

23rd July 2016, 01:04 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Certificate of 10th standard from Bihar Sanskrit Siksha Board, Patna is valid or not?

Since you are studying in the 12th on the basis of that certificate only which implies that the certificate is valid.

According to the UGC, the candidate can pass 10th from any recognized board.

Since Bihar Sanskriti Education Board is a recognized board by the UGC, you are eligible for any kind of graduation as well as any kind of job in the future with that certificate of yours.
23rd July 2016, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Certificate of 10th standard from Bihar Sanskrit Siksha Board, Patna is valid or not?

If you are already studying in a BSEB school for class 12th that means your 10th class certificate is definitely valid for any job.
For job you need to clear written exam in case of government jobs. In case of private jobs you have to pass interview conducted by the company.
24th July 2016, 01:12 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, BSSB (Bihar Sanskrit Siksha Board) it is recognised by Bihar Education Board and hence the certificate/degree from the board is valid for getting the job or to appear for entrance examination to get the admission in any higher institution.

So, if you want to appear for entrance examination to get the job on the 10th educational qualification you can appear for examination but have to qualify in examination for final recruitment.
4th January 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the procedures for taking admission in class 10 of Bihar Sanskrit Siksha Board
2nd February 2017, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to give 10th exam in 2018 from Sanskrit Siksha board.What are the documents needed for filling on line registration.
19th February 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Bihar Sanskrit Siksha board is affiliated to Bihar School examination board? Can we get the verification of BSSB from BSEB? Please reply on urgent basis
4th May 2018, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, If we pass from Bihar sanskrit shiksha board patna, and take admission BSEB , AND Graduation M.U. bodh gaya, any objection in future if prepare competition exam RAILAY, ARMY, NAVVY, ANY TYPE OF CENTRAL GOVT. OR BIHAR GOVT. FORM. please reply soon sir, i am hopeless to know ,
22nd May 2018, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th from sanskrit board. I have admit card and mark sheet but not the original. How can I get that or where shall I contact for this
15th June 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Regarding Certificate of 12th standard from Bihar Sanskrit Siksha Board, Patna is valid or not?
20th June 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Regarding provisional certificate of BSSB ,I have not got my provisional certificate of exam given on 2014 how can I get it , please help me
16th July 2018, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, Please help me I need my mark sheet of madayma result 2015 but I don't remember the roll number.please will you send me by the name please I need it it's emergency
Name- medha Rani
Father's name- amod Kumar Mishra
Date of birth- 24/7/1996
Please sir it's emergency please send me on this email address please sir
7th September 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 10th from Sanskrit board can I get admission in diploma
23rd March 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, Please help me I need my mark sheet of madayma result 2009 the roll number.rool code(1701) rool no(0412)please will you send me by the name please I need it it's emergency
Name- Ravi Prakash
Father's name- Chandra bhuwan
Date of birth- 04/02/1994
Please sir it's emergency please send me on this email address please sir
11th May 2019, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, kindly send me school name list under Bihar Sanskrit shiksha board patna. My mail I'd is [email protected]
27th June 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my admit card of 10th class (year 2012). How can I get my admit card from online.. Please help me
16th July 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to my duplicate mark sheeb. How can I get
13th August 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th from Bihar School Examination Board, Patna in 1995. I lost me marksheet and certificate, please let me know how to get the duplicate copy of the same. I am from Haryana. My email id is [email protected]
13th August 2019, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I lost my certificate of 10th class, passed in 1995. I am from Haryana. Please help me to get the duplicate copy of the same.
7th September 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 10th pass out to (bssb) can i apply in gds job
22nd September 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my 10 th from bssb. Can I fill form in indian army with this certificate
27th September 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

bssb certificates is fully not valid for any central govt job.
27th November 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I get migration certificate from bihar Sanskrit shiksha boar, bihar, patna
11th July 2020, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I passed 10th from Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board Patna. I lost my original certificate. If I get duplicate certificate then will it valid as original certificate.
11th July 2020, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

will the duplicate certificate from bihar sanskrit board patna valid or not?
18th July 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir is bssb is valid for iit jee and neet entrance exam
3rd August 2020, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

Please, I need urgent any Registration or affiliations, Recognation issueed by state Government as Board for Bihar Sanskrit Siksha board.
18th August 2021, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

The Matric /HSLC Certificate of Sanskrit Board in Assam is eligible for Joining Indian Army?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?