20th March 2021, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in Bhavans Tripura Vidyamandir Agartala for a candidate who doesn't belong to Agartala

Dear Sir, I am looking for admission for my son in Bhavans Tripura Vidyamandir Agartala. My brother is working in Agartala and he suggested me for this school. I belong to Belonia. I don’t know if there is any chance of getting admission in this school for such candidates who don’t belong to Agartala?

24th March 2021, 10:41 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Chances of admission in Bhavans Tripura Vidyamandir Agartala for a candidate who doesn't belong to Agartala

Yes, There are chances to get admission in Bhavans Tripura Vidyamandir Agartala for a candidate who doesn't belong to Agartala.

To get admission you must have following.

You must have domicile certificate and migration certificate .

You must have school leaving certificate and academic certificates to get admission.

You must have passed previous academic from recognized School with minimum aggregate of 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?