8th November 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Correction procedure of date of birth in marksheet of 10th Mizoram Board?

Hi everyone, I have passed my 10th Board exam around 5 years ago from Mizoram Board. My date of birth mentioned incorrectly in the marksheet. I haven't applied for the correction yet because I don't know the process. So, can you please let me know procedure?

9th November 2019, 07:20 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Correction procedure of date of birth in marksheet of 10th Mizoram Board?

You can apply for correction through the school where you studied. You need to have relevant documents to support the correction.

If the mistake was due to school authorities and school record has correct name then you can get the correction. Just apply for it through the school and they will forward your application.
10th November 2019, 10:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correction procedure of date of birth in marksheet of 10th Mizoram Board?

You just need to write an application to the board of your school from where you have completed your tenth mentioning that you have got your marksheet printed with wrong date of birth and you want to get it corrected.
Send this application along with photocopy of your Marksheet and proof of D.O.B.(photocopy) such as Aadhar card to the address of your board regional office.
They will send you the required documents in this regard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?