30th April 2021, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

Correction procedure of date of birth in marksheet of 10th NIOS Board exam?

Respected Sir, I have got my marksheet of 10th NIOS. However, the date of birth is incorrect in my marksheet. I want to apply for the correction. But I am unable because I don't know the process. Can you help me in this regard?

30th April 2021, 10:36 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correction procedure of date of birth in marksheet of 10th NIOS Board exam?

Correction procedure of date of birth in marksheet of 10th NIOS Board exam:-

✓ You must have to contact to the regional office of NIOS. Contact to the concerned person of the NIOS and write an application stating your query about DOB. It is sure that you will be guided by them to change your DOB.
30th April 2021, 05:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correction procedure of date of birth in marksheet of 10th NIOS Board exam?

In order to change your incorrectly printed Date of Birth in this NIOS certificate, you must have to contact to the regional office of NIOS.
Contact to the concerned person of the NIOS and write an application stating your query about the Date of Birth .
I am sure that you will be guided by them to change your Date of Birth.
30th April 2021, 05:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For any correction in the certificate issued by the board, you can visit the reginal board office or the head office.

You also have to submit the documents for correction and to get the new marksheet.
30th April 2021, 05:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The National institute of open schooling is the largest open schooling system in the world. As you have mentioned above that the date of birth in your NIOS 10th certificate is incorrect, so to do the direction you have to contact your school or the concerned regional centre of NIOS. Just write an application regarding the matter and address it to the authorities with the original date of birth proof along with marksheet, migration certificate, provisional certificate. Within a few days you will receive the duplicate character copy.
30th April 2021, 05:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Download the correction performa to change the details in admission records.

Fill up the performer with wrong and right birthdate in particular field.

Make the demand draft in favour of secretary NIOS payable at Noida.

Submit the application to the concerned Regional Centre along with demand draft and one original documents like birth date proof for leaving certificate.

You will get the letter regarding correction is done after few days and then you will have to submit original marksheet and passing certificate to get corrected on your documents and you have to pay rupees 200 per document.

You will receive the character documents and original proof with you have submitted before.

For more details you can visit the official website that is given to you below-
http://www.nios.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?