19th January 2022, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study Higher Secondary in Sacred Heart Senior Secondary Convent School, Ganganagar?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from ICSE Board and I want to do Higher Secondary from Sacred Heart Senior Secondary Convent School, Ganganagar. So, I would like to know that what cutoff percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam so that I can secure admission in this school?

24th January 2022, 12:14 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study Higher Secondary in Sacred Heart Senior Secondary Convent School, Ganganagar?

Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study Higher Secondary in Sacred Heart Senior Secondary Convent School, Ganganagar?

The candidate needs a minimum of 60% percentage marks to apply for the admission in ICSE board class 11th in Sacred Heart Secondary Convent School, Ganganagar.

ADDRESS- Anand Vihar, 1 A, Rajasthan, 335001
EMAIL- [email protected]
PHONE- +91 154 35 90 855.
24th January 2022, 11:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study Higher Secondary in Sacred Heart Senior Secondary Convent School, Ganganagar?

If you planning to get admission in any of the top school, you must have a target of 80% n above.
If you score atleast 80-85 % then the admission will become much easier .
You can easily get admission in the school of your choice.
As you all know , there is too much of competition in every field, so one has to be prepared well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?