18th March 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th Jharkhand Board to study Higher Secondary in De Nobili School, CMRI?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Jharkhand Board and I want to do Higher Secondary from De Nobili School, CMRI. So, I would like to know that what cutoff percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam so that I can secure admission in this school?

23rd March 2019, 11:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th Jharkhand Board to study Higher Secondary in De Nobili School, CMRI?

To secure your admission for the higher secondary in De Nobili School is, depend on the seats availability and student from another school should qualify the requirements.

For science stream the eligibility criteria are 60% each in math and overall 55% in ICSE.

For Commerce stream the eligibility criteria is 50% in math and overall average 50% in ICSE.

For more details you can also visit the school website that is www.denobilicmri.in
24th March 2019, 04:28 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th Jharkhand Board to study Higher Secondary in De Nobili School, CMRI?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned school in 11th standard, you will have to try and score a minimum of 80% in aggregate as the competition level is quite high nowadays and scoring anywhere below 80% will be quite tough for admission in good institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?