13th July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th PSEB Board exam to get HS admission in DRA Bhavan Vidyalaya-Chandigarh?

I want my daughter to get admission in DRA Bhavan Vidyalaya-Chandigarh for HS course. She wants to study in this school for HS. She is preparing for 10th Board exam from PSEB Board. So, I want to know that what percentage is required for admission in this school in HS?

25th July 2019, 02:54 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th PSEB Board exam to get HS admission in DRA Bhavan Vidyalaya-Chandigarh?

There is no such fixed cut-off percentage mentioned by the school. You will however have to try and score a minimum of 70% in aggregate so as to stand a chance for admission.

However, you should also be very much prepared for your admission test that will be conducted by the prospective school, admission will only be provided on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?