16th April 2019, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board to study Higher Secondary in Ebenezer Marcus Matriculation HS School, Chennai?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Tamil Nadu Board and I want to do Higher Secondary from Ebenezer Marcus Matriculation HS School, Chennai. So, I would like to know that what cutoff percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam so that I can secure admission in this school?

20th April 2019, 05:11 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board to study Higher Secondary in Ebenezer Marcus Matriculation HS School, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Tamil Nadu Board and I want to do Higher Secondary from Ebenezer Marcus Matriculation HS School, Chennai. So, I would like to know that what cutoff percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam so that I can secure admission in this school?
There is no much Cutoff percentage mentioned in the official website of Ebenezer Marcus Matriculation HS School. The admission for the 11th standard is based on the number Of Seats Available and marks scored by the candidate in 10th board examination. Please visit the Ebenezer Marcus Matriculation HS School directly for information about the admission process.

Official website -> https://www.ebenezermarcus.com/admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?