1st March 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to register for 12th NIOS Board exam?

I am failed in 12th exam of CBSE Board. Now I want to give reexam but not from CBSE. I want to give 12th exam from NIOS Board. But I don’t know how to register for it. If any one from here give me the further process then i will be very thankful of you.

9th March 2018, 04:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to register for 12th NIOS Board exam?

In order to get admission in NIOS Board, you must have to contact to the regional office of the nearest NIOS center to get your admission form or you can download the same from the official website of NIOS.
Once after getting the admission form, you must have to fill it up and submit it in the regional office. Further you will be guided by the concerned person at the regional office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?