21st November 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?

Sir, i appeared class x cbse in year 2013 :::: after that i got admitted in class xi cbse school and got failed .. In the march 2014 : annual exams and taken tc .
Presently I'm not enrolled to any school (cbse, rajasthan or bihar board) .
I'm just doing coaching for iit jee in kota class XI to appear in 2016.
I'm very much confused to take which board ..
I want to opt for NIOS if there is not be much difference between cbse and nios course in syllabus wise or test pattern wise.
What are differences between cbse and nios syllabus and difficulty level .
Hope nios is not like icse.
WAITING FOR ANSWER

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between NIOS and CBSE? Will I have the same opportunities as a CBSE student?
  2. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  3. What is the eligibility to do 12th from CBSE as private? When forms will be out? Difference between 12th from CBSE and from NIOS?
  4. Difference between CBSE and NIOS? How to get admission in 12th in PCM?
  5. Can a student take admission in CBSE through NIOS?
  6. What is the syllabus of 10th class NIOS Board? How to study 10th class from NIOS Board?
  7. B.Ed after 45% in B.Com?
  8. How many times can one prepare for CAT? What is the syllabus and difficulty level of CAT?
  9. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  10. Does CBSE and NIOS has the same value? Will NIOS affect me in taking admission in engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  12. Admission in class 11 in ICSE or CBSE is possible after 10th from NIOS?
  13. Date of 12th science(CBSE) exam? Can we get admission in the college immediately after the results are announced by NIOS?
  14. Can NIOS student appear for JEE mains?
  15. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  16. Whether a student is eligible to appear in 10th NIOS exam if not completed 9th CBSE?
  17. How to get admission in any CBSE school after passing 10th from NIOS
  18. Can I appear for IIT after improving my CBSE marks from NIOS?
22nd November 2014, 11:28 PM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?

Yes You Can complete your 12th from NIOS as there isn't much difference between the syllabus of NIOS and CBSE.

NIOS is a recognized Board of Education through which you can complete your 12th privately. The Board offers various courses in which you can complete your 12th and although the syllabus remains the same but there could be some changes still.
As far the paper pattern and evaluation scheme is concerned, pattern of the exams is something which keeps changing from one year to another and the exact paper pattern may also vary depending on the subjects. Evaluation system is the same as that of the other board like CBSE, except that NIOS has a provision of 'on demand examination', under this a student can schedule his/her test as per the satisfaction of their preparaion of the subjects.
30th April 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i appeared for 12th board exam via cbse but i am not able to perform well.in my openion i will only about 60 percent and in jee too my score is poor.so can i do 12th again with nios ? and i am droping one year for jee . ./psmoqp
13th December 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I had passed out from class 10th from icse board and then i went to kota and got into a cbse school were i passed 11th but when i had to give cbse 12th board i failed miserably as i had taken science and was not prepared and then again i gave 12th cbse for the second time and then also i failed miserably due to not studying due to some problems.Now I want to get into a good college in Kolkata or North-east side of assam engineering or B.Tech any good college but i need a 12th pass certificate so will NiOS be easier for me in passint out from there and will it help me to go ahead?
31st January 2017, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my study through CBSE Board upto 11 Class and 12th from NIOS Board .And i am keen interested in taking admission in foreign universities they are demanding for 60 % and i got 57% at first attempt and in re-appear exam i got 59.8% . Now , i want to know that , I can fill reappear at third time or not . Please reply i really need your opinion ?
30th April 2017, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i was first in the ICSE curriculum till std 8th then i shifted my board to NIOS Secondary level and passed with 56%. So now currently i am still in NIOS board in Sr secondary curriculum as i will be completing my 12th boards next year as i am spliting my subjects and also for the dates and months for the board exams so i will be completely finishing my 12th in April 2018 . So i am very keen to study in foreign universities in Visual arts Graphic Design and Photography so I already have a 10th pass certificate as i also need the 12th passing certificate from NIOS so I want to know that universities abroad in Europe or Asia will accept NIOS and how much percentage is required
5th July 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

If a student has done 12(pcm) from nios board. Then he/she will able to do any job just like to do any job after pass out from cbse board? pls tell the ans. Thank you
8th July 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I passed out my 12 from CBSE board in 2016.I got 59% in PCB and according to new rules of AIIMS I m not eligible for that because min percent required in PCB is 60. So if I apply for NIOS , is it possible because I m 12 pass out. Please give the guidance and important things about NIOS.
Waiting for reply
14th April 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

One of my friend failed in 11th cbse this year. She scored 8.8 in 10th cbse last year. She doesn't wants to waste this year. She has Science stream.
So please suggest that can she choose for NIOS this uear for her 12th.
And will it effect further in the future or does it have a low value as compared to cbse? She is confused as many people suggest not to go for NIOS as it has a low value every field as compared to CBSE and it is not good for her if she wants to become a doctor.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!
30th May 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I was a student of cbse board and i have given my 12th this year and I have failed in pcm, so I want to my give exam in nios board with the commerce stream. Sir I just want to know that is there will be any difference in the syllabus of cbse and nios. If I chose to take commerce stream, will it differ in the syllabus of CBSE ?????
Sir ,
Kindly please reply to my question and I m really confused.
27th July 2023, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I only fail in physics 12 board so if I take nios board then have i to give exam of all subject or we can only give only exam which I have failed in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?