2nd March 2023, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Documents needed for registering a Coaching centre?

Now I am taking tuition in my home. I want to register it a acoachingcompany So tell me what document needed for it.

2nd March 2023, 11:31 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Documents needed for registering a Coaching centre?

The requirements for registering a coaching center may vary based on the location and regulations of the specific state or city in India. However, some common documents that may be required are:
  • Identity proof of the owner(s) of the coaching center, such as Aadhar card, PAN card, or passport.
  • Address proof of the coaching center, such as electricity bill, water bill, or rental agreement.
  • Proof of ownership or permission to use the property for the coaching center.
  • GST registration if the annual turnover is more than a certain limit (currently INR 20 lakhs).
  • Trade license from the local municipality or corporation.
  • Fire safety certificate if the coaching center has more than a certain number of students.
  • NOC from the landowner if the coaching center is located in a rented property.
  • Registration of the coaching center under the Shops and Establishments Act.

It is advisable to consult a local chartered accountant or legal professional to understand the specific requirements for registering a coaching center in your location.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?