17th January 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for 1st standard admission in Army Public School, Missamari?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the documents which is essentially required for the admission in Army Public School of Missamari region for 1st standard. Can you please tell me about the documents which I have to submit for my son’s admission? Waiting for your response!

19th July 2020, 05:05 PM
Subhishna

Default Re: Documents required for 1st standard admission in Army Public School, Missamari?

Admission in Army Public School Misaamari is done through entrance test. But for 1st standard admission,there is no test and admission is direct. For that you have to apply through an application form which can be downloaded from the official website of the school. You can check further details and fee structure in there prospectus. For more enquiry visit the site through the link below
www.apsmissamari.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?