24th March 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for Montessori admission in Little World Montessori Pre School, Ahmedabad?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the documents which is essentially required for the admission in Little World Montessori Pre School, Ahmedabad for Montessori. Can you please tell me about the documents which I have to submit for my son’s admission? Waiting for your response!

27th March 2019, 10:16 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required for Montessori admission in Little World Montessori Pre School, Ahmedabad?

As per the information available, you would need to submit your and your warden photograph, your and your warden Adhaar card, ID card issued by the government and Birth certificate of the child. For more information you can visit the website http://www.littleworld.in to download the admission, follow the below mentioned steps:-

You would need to visit the website http://www.littleworld.in/admission_process.php.
After that click on the tabs to download the form. . The option is available under "Fill out form".
You will find "Download Play Group Admission Form" Download Nursery to k2 Admission Form
"Download Primary School Admission Form" .Download the form as per your requirement.

Take a print out of the form and fill the form with correct details. After that submit the form at the given address.

Contact Address:-

Little World (Montesari Pre School)
27 Aashirwad, Opp. Sardarnagar Police Chowki,
Nr. Talawadi Circle, Airport Road, Ahmedabad - 382 475
27th March 2019, 03:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required for Montessori admission in Little World Montessori Pre School, Ahmedabad?

Documents required for Montessori admission in Little World Montessori Pre School, Ahmedabad:

1. Copy of Birth Certificate

2. Copy of Aadhar Card

3. Passport size photographs

Little World Montessori Pre School, Ahmedabad website link is given below:
http://www.littleworld.in
28th March 2019, 10:53 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I would like to know about the documents which is essentially required for the admission in Little World Montessori Pre School, Ahmedabad for Montessori. Can you please tell me about the documents which I have to submit for my son’s admission? Waiting for your response!
Documents required for Montessori admission in Little World Montess:

1. You should submit Birth Certificate with (original and one photocopy).
2. You should submit Transfer Certificate (if applicable).
3. You should submit passport size photograph of each child & one each of parents/guardian.
4. You should submit Photocopy of resident proof (Voter Id/Ration card/Passport).

Contact Information:
Little World Montessori Pre School
Address: 27 Aashirwad, Opp. Sardarnagar Police Chowki Nr. Talawadi Circle, Airport Rd, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382475
Phone: 063596 99208
29th March 2019, 11:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Documents required at the time of Admission is :-

1. Passport sized photo (6)
2. Photocopy of birth certificate as a proof of age.
3. Child's health chart enclosed with form.
4. Parent's Residence proof
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?