22nd June 2020, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Does it affect my goal to join BTech-IIT if studying in CBSE low profile school?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 7th standard. My goal is to join BTech course in IIT. I am a CBSE student and I belong to Puducherry. My school is not so good and I think I should leave this school and join a good reputed school. But if I continue my education with this low profile school then it will affect my goal to join IIT?

3rd July 2020, 04:47 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Does it affect my goal to join BTech-IIT if studying in CBSE low profile school?

It is really nothing to do with your school .
Only thing which matters for admission in IIT'S is your ranking in JEE ADVANCE.
So work hard and try to focus on learning not on higher marks .
7th July 2020, 12:53 AM
kurikose

Default Re: Does it affect my goal to join BTech-IIT if studying in CBSE low profile school?

Hello.
If your school is not up to the mark and there is no coaching provided as needed, its your turn to aim higher. Getting seat in IIT or any reputed college is not an easy task. so if its possible, join any good coaching centres so that you will get all materials and support from the experts over there. If its not affordable for you the steps to note in mind is that be thorough with your 11th and 12th textbooks firstly. Then you can search IIT sample papers, ppt presentations and pdf from internet and listen to the lectures and try to solve as many sample papers as you can. It will be really helpful for you to crack any exam.
Thank you and all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?