7th May 2019, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Does Biome Institute Ranchi sponsors scholarship test for Intermediate and NEET-UG aspirant? Date of Scholarship test?

Respected Sir, I am preparing for my Board exam of 10th from Jharkhand Academic Council. I want to join Biome Institute Ranchi for my Intermediate and also for NEET-UG. I want to know that Biome Institute Ranchi schedule any scholarship test for admission? If yes, then please tell me when the exam they will take?

14th May 2019, 11:31 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Biome Institute Ranchi sponsors scholarship test for Intermediate and NEET-UG aspirant? Date of Scholarship test?

Yes Biome institute ranchi sponsors scholarship test for intermediate and NEET-UG aspirant.

Date of scholarship test is 21 june.
14th January 2022, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Biome Institute Ranchi sponsors scholarship test for Intermediate and NEET-UG aspirant? Date of Scholarship test?

How is the scholarship amount deducted from fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?