13th July 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Does Delhi Public School of Rourkela doesn’t provide proper infrastructure to students?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 7th standard from CBSE Board in Baleswar. Due to lack of education in Baleswar. I want to transfer him in Rourkela and join him in Delhi Public School of Rourkela. But I have heard that this school doesn’t provide proper infrastructure. Is it true?

14th July 2019, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Delhi Public School of Rourkela doesn’t provide proper infrastructure to students?

You can visit the school campus yourself and look at the infrastructure available there. Different people have different views and it would be better to make your decision based on first-hand observation and take admission only when satisfied.

You can not take admission at any school just on the basis of others opinion. Many schools just create hype about them but in actual they are not good enough.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?