16th January 2021, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Does Motion Education Ranchi provide coaching for Board exams also along with JEE Main & Advanced?

Hello, I am studying in 10th and I will give my Board exam from Jharkhand Board in Ranchi. I want to join Motion Education to prepare for the JEE Main & Advanced. But I want to know if Motion Education Ranchi also provides tuition for Board exams or not?

15th April 2021, 01:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Motion Education Ranchi provide coaching for Board exams also along with JEE Main & Advanced?

Motion Education is a premier institute for preparation of JEE ( Main and Advanced ) as well as for board examination.

So, you can join the institute, if you want to score better in the board examination and secure good rank in the JEE. But along with joining the institute, you will have to do the smart work for it, as institute can only guide you in the preparation by providing study materials and clearing your doubts.

The fee structure varies with different batches. So, you can visit the official website to get detail information http://www.ranchi.motion.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?