26th June 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Does Naidu Classes Pvt Ltd provide coaching for Board exam also along with Engineering entrance exams?

Hello, I am studying in 10th and I will give my Board exam from Odisha Board in Jaipur. I want to join Naidu Classes Pvt Ltd for preparing for Engineering Entrance exams. But I want to know that Naidu Classes Pvt Ltd also provides tuition for Board exam or not?

27th June 2019, 05:25 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Naidu Classes Pvt Ltd provide coaching for Board exam also along with Engineering entrance exams?

Naidu classes fosters and nurtures students capable of making a difference in All India Entrance Examinations like IIT- JEE, AIIMS, NEET, KVPY and OLYMPIADS. Our Classes inculcates human values and competitive ethics in the students, which help them to translate their dreams into reality.

For more information visit:-- http://www.naiduclasses.com/directors-message.php
27th June 2019, 05:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Naidu Classes Pvt Ltd provide coaching for Board exam also along with Engineering entrance exams?

Yes, Naidu Classes Pvt Ltd provide coaching for Board exam also along with Engineering entrance exams. This institute provides coaching from 8th to 10th class for foundation and for class 11th & 12th (continue) and 12th Pass Students, they provides coaching for preparation of Engineering and Medical entrance exams.

You can visit the official website of institute given below for detailed information;
http://www.naiduclasses.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?