5th September 2022, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

DSSSD syllabus, sample papers and exam date for Assitant Teacher(nursery)

Respected sir, please send me the syllabus/sample papers for assistant teacher (nursery) for the exam of 2010.
it is so necessary for qualifing the exam.i hope you will defenatily fullfill my request.
i will be greateful to you.
thanking you,
your's obediently,
reena sharma

22nd March 2023, 02:24 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: DSSSD syllabus, sample papers and exam date for Assitant Teacher(nursery)

The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) conducts recruitment exams for various posts including Assistant Teacher (Nursery) in Delhi government schools. The syllabus and exam pattern for this post are as follows:

Syllabus:
1. General Awareness: Indian History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs, etc.
2. General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability: Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Spatial Visualization, Spatial Orientation, Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgment, Decision Making, Visual Memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning, Verbal and Figure Classification, Arithmetical Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Coding and Decoding, etc.
3. Arithmetical and Numerical Ability: Number Systems, Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest, Time and Distance, Time and Work, etc.
4. Hindi Language and Comprehension and English Language and Comprehension: Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension, etc.

Exam Pattern:
The Assistant Teacher (Nursery) exam consists of two parts - Part I and Part II. Part I is a General Section consisting of questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical and Numerical Ability, and Hindi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?