12th June 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age limit to join Indian Army for 10th Odisha Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Indian Army. I would like to know it's eligibility criteria. I am preparing for my Board exam. I am studying in 10th from Odisha Board. So, it will be very grateful of you if you share the eligibility for joining Indian Army for me. Also I want to know about the age limit for apply.

13th June 2019, 05:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to join Indian Army for 10th Odisha Board student?

For class 10th pass students there is not much options in Indian Army and you can only apply for Soldier (General Duty) post which is the lowest level job in Indian Army. If you can pass class 12th then there will be more options available. Age should be between 17 and 21 years.

After 12th you can apply for NDA exam, Indian Army non officer level jobs in various trades based on your stream. Selection will be on the basis of written exam and interview/physical fitness test.
13th June 2019, 06:55 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to join Indian Army for 10th Odisha Board student?

The candidate should be in the age group of 20 to 27 years. However, candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms. Widows of Defence Personnel: The applicant should not exceed the maximum age limit of 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?