2nd October 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Advanced is as per NIOS Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, Is JEE Advanced recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS Board? Am I eligible for appearing it? My subjects in JEE Advanced are as per required by the Board? Please let me know asap.

5th October 2018, 05:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Advanced is as per NIOS Board?

Yes, candidates passed 12th from a NIOS board eligible to appear in examination for admission in IITs, NITs and other institute.

To get admission you have to appear and qualify in Joint Entrance Examination. It will be conducted by NTA in two stages as Main and Advanced.

Candidates after qualifying in Main are only eligible for appearing in Advanced stage.
5th October 2018, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Advanced is as per NIOS Board?

JEE or any other entrance exam will not have any issue with NIOS, because it is a recognized institution for open schooling. No college or university can deny you admission, just because it is NIOS certificate.

Just make sure you have studied PCM stream, if you are applying for JEE. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and your board exams marks.
5th October 2018, 11:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for appearing in JEE Main after completion or even pursuing in 12th with NIOS.

It is a recognised board and valid to appear for JEE and other entrance examination.

You will become eligible to appear for Advanced stage only when you qualify in Main stage.

Yes, candidates have the option to select Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper for JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?