22nd December 2018, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in JEE Main for West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, Is JEE Main recognize my 12th marksheet from West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling? Am I eligible for appearing it? My subjects in JEE Main are as per required by the Board? Please let me know asap.

11th January 2019, 04:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEE Main for West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling candidate?

Yes, any recognized open schooling will be valid, if you have studied PCM stream with 50% marks minimum in aggregate. If the concerned open schooling institution is recognized by a government body, then surely it will be valid for JEE Main.

There is no need to worry, if you have studied the required stream and have scored the desired marks. Just make sure you are well prepared for JEE Main.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?