21st April 2019, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NIFT BDes entrance exam for 12th Assam Board student?

Sir, I am from Guwahati. I am studying 12th from Assam Board and I want to do BDes in NIFT. Please help me to know that I am eligible or not for giving NIFT BDes entrance exam? Thank you in advance.

28th April 2019, 01:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NIFT BDes entrance exam for 12th Assam Board student?

Eligibility to appear in NIFT BDes entrance exam;

You must have passed 10+2 qualifying examination in any discipline or equivalent from any recognized Board,
Candidates appearing for 10+2 qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
You should not more than 23 years as on October 1, 2018 as a General candidate. Relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
28th April 2019, 09:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NIFT BDes entrance exam for 12th Assam Board student?

For appearing in the NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) entrance examination for seeking admission in B.Des (Bachelor of Designing) degree course, you need to have following qualifications :-

* Your age must not exceed 23 years. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging SC/ST/PWD category candidates.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any stream from a recognised board of education.

So, being a student of Class 12th from Assam Board, you are eligible for appearing in NIFT entrance examination for B.Des admissions.

For more updates and details regarding NIFT entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.nift.ac.in.
29th April 2019, 10:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, ofcourse you are very much eligible for appearing in NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) for BDes programme. I am giving you the eligibility criteria details for your help.

==> Candidates must have done 10+2 from a recognized or State board.

==> Candidates who are under 18 years of age has to submit an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10 in the prescribed Proforma duly signed by the parent/guardian.

==> Maximum age limit for general category is 23 years. There will be 5 years relaxation in age limit for SC/ST or Differently Abled Persons, candidates.
29th April 2019, 11:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

BDes is Bachelor in Designing. Entrance examination is conducted by NIFT for admission in the course.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

So, if you have passed 12th from any recognised board then you are eligible to appear for examination conducted by NIFT to get admission in B.Des course. For more information visit at www.nift.ac.in.
30th April 2019, 12:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NIFT is National Institute of Fashion Technology. It is a premier institute for fashion course.

The institute offer B.Des, B.F.Tech course.

The eligibility to appear for the B.Des course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. Candidates with diploma qualification are also eligible to apply for the examination. The upper age limit is 23 years as oon 1st October of year of appearing for examination.

To get more information visit at www.nift.ac.in.
30th April 2019, 03:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for the admission in NIFT. NIFT is National Institute of Fashion Technology.

As per the eligibility, candidates passed 12th or appearing for the 12th board examination are eligible to appear for examination to get admission in B.Des.

The uper age limit is 23 years.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination. You can check the eligibility at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?