30th August 2020, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission in International schools for the Odisha Board student?

Hello, my daughter is studying with Odisha Board. She is currently in 4th standard and I want her admission in any International school. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for admission in International schools for her. Kindly tell me immediately.

2nd September 2020, 01:16 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in International schools for the Odisha Board student?

Eligibility criteria for admission in International schools for the Odisha Board student is as following.

(i) Aaplicant has been studying in a School recognised by or affiliated to this Board or any other recognised Board of Secondary Education in India;

(ii) Applicant has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that Class;

(iii) Applicant satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the State/U. T. Government and applicable to the place where the School is located.

(iv) Applicant must have Birth certificate, Character certificate, School leaving certificate and Migration certificate.
2nd September 2020, 11:03 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in International schools for the Odisha Board student?

Eligibility criteria for admission in International schools for the Odisha Board student.

Standard Age
Play School 2+ Years
Nursery 3+ years
KG I 4+ years
KG II 5+ years
STD 1 6 years
STD-2 7 years
STD-3 8 years
STD4 9 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?