20th February 2021, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get 6th standard admission under Tamil Nadu State Board for an 11 years old candidate?

Hello everyone, I want my child's admission in 6th standard for the coming academic year in Tamil Nadu State Board. He is currently 11 years old. So, is he eligible for 6th standard admission from Tamil Nadu Board?

21st February 2021, 08:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get 6th standard admission under Tamil Nadu State Board for an 11 years old candidate?

°°° To get the complete details about the age limit to get admission in any class varies with schools of different states.

°°° As there is no age limit for the admission in any class. It depends upon the Directorate of state who decide the age limit and the school of the state must have to follow the guidelines

°°° So, kindly visit the school in which you want your ward to get admission to get age limit and all other details about admission procedure.
23rd February 2021, 12:29 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get 6th standard admission under Tamil Nadu State Board for an 11 years old candidate?

Eligibility to get 6th standard admission under Tamil Nadu State Board for an 11 years old candidate is given below.

Yes, 11 year old candidate is eligible to get admission in 6th standard under Tamil Nadu State Board.

Candidate must have completed 5th with good marks.
12th June 2022, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can admit my kid the age of 8.6 months in 3rd standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?