18th April 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 6 years old candidate?

Hi friends, my son is 6 years old right now. I want to admit him in 1st standard of any reputed CBSE school. I would like to know that at this age he is eligible to secure admission for 1st standard? Please let me know immediately.

21st April 2019, 12:48 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 6 years old candidate?

Yes, you can certainly admit your son in CBSE affiliated school in 1st standard.
The minimum age required to get admission in class 1 5 years as of 31st March of the same year in which admission is taken.

The Maximum age required to get admission in class is 7 years as of 31st March of the same year.

You have to submit following documents at the school during admission of your child:-
1)Birth Certificate
2)Transfer Certificate
3)Mark sheet of previous class i.e, U.K.G
4)Address proof
5)Identity proof of parents
6)Photo graphs of parents and child
21st April 2019, 10:52 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Eligibility to secure 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 6 years old candidate?

Yes, he can get admission in 1st standard in a reputed school, you should have however opted for admission in 1st standard couple of years ago, however it is never too late.

Parents will however also have to appear for interview session along with the candidate and after clearing the interview session, your child can get admission.
22nd April 2019, 12:25 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, my son is 6 years old right now. I want to admit him in 1st standard of any reputed CBSE school. I would like to know that at this age he is eligible to secure admission for 1st standard? Please let me know immediately.
Yes, you are eligible for 1st standard admission in any CBSE school normally the students should be in the age of minimum of five Years and on the 31 March of the year, and a Maximum age limit of seven years on the 31 March of the same year and six years you can get admission for 1st standard in CBSE School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?