6th March 2021, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing course on 10th Nagaland Board basis

Hello friends, I would like to know that for admission in Diploma in Nursing course, I am eligible after completing my 10th? I am doing my 12th from Nagaland Board and willing to study this Diploma course. Kindly help me.

6th March 2021, 09:51 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing course on 10th Nagaland Board basis

Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing course on 10th Nagaland Board basis is as follows.

You can't get admission in Diploma in Nursing on the basis of 10th class.

You must have minimum qualification of intermediate to pursue Diploma in Nursing.
7th March 2021, 03:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing course on 10th Nagaland Board basis

The eligibility to get admission in diploma in nursing course is that candidate must have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course on 10th basis.

Candidates passed from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in Diploma course. So, you will become eligible to get admission after 12th from Nagaland board.
7th March 2021, 04:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing course on 10th Nagaland Board basis:-

In order to take admission in diploma in nursing, candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility;-

Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent qualification in the relevant stream from a recognised board with a minimum of 55% aggregate.

Candidates who have 2 years of work experience in general nursing and midwifery can also appear for a diploma in nursing course.

Students who have no experience in the general nursing and midwifery field should possess a certificate in nursing for minimum 6 to 9 months as prescribed by Indian Nursing Council.
7th March 2021, 05:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing course on 10th Nagaland Board basis:

Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant

Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing

Diploma Rural Healthcare

Certificate in Nursing Care Assistant

Certificate in Home Based Healthcare

°°° In most cases, educational institutions in India of admissions to the nursing courses with 10th pass eligibility through selection processes that are unique to their requirements.
The commonly adopted method in balls candidates in a series of tests and interviews, wherein the aptitude of the candidate is calculated and analyses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?