15th April 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

English question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam

Sir, I want to know about the question pattern of English of CBSE Board for 12th exam. So, I would like to get some old papers regarding this. I am very grateful of you if you arrange previous 3 years English papers of CBSE Board exam of 12th standard. Please arrange the papers.

23rd April 2019, 08:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: English question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam

In order to get last year question papers of CBSE board examinations, all you need to do is to refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in or www.cbseacademic.nic.in and download your concerned papers from the same site.

Along with questions papers, you can also download various examination related stuffs such as chapter wise test papers, quick revision notes, marking scheme used for paper evaluation, etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?