16th February 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Fee and minimum age for admission in Play school?

Fee for play school and fee? Please someone tell me the average fee for play school that generally remains and also the minimum age for the admission.

29th October 2014, 12:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee and minimum age for admission in Play school?

As per rules, the minimum age for a child should be 2years-6months to get a admission in a play school. But, many schools are giving admission to the children even if they have completed one year. So, you can join your child in any play school, if your child age was more than one year.
And fee structure will depend upon the play school, in which you are willing to join your child. If it is a top play school with good infrastructure, then they will charge between 3000 to 4000 per month. If it is a ordinary play school, then it may cost between 500 to 1500 per month. Better to join your child in good school, because if the proper care was not taken, it may effect your child's health.
14th June 2019, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I want come to know that fee of june month is must to given even my daughter not going to school in June.
18th February 2023, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Fee and minimum age for admission in play school
21st February 2023, 03:38 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

According to the admission norms, DoE has fixed an upper age limit of 4, 5, and 6, as of March 31, 2023, for admission to nursery, kindergarten and Class 1. The minimum age for admission to these classes is 3, 4, and 5 years as of March 31, 2023, respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?