11th July 2023, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Fees Structure, Counselling, admission, academic and hostel charges of Sai International School

I need to know about the total fee structure(class I-XI) like admission,readmission,school fees,monthly fees,academic fees,hostel fees,annul function fees and any other fees include of SAI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, BHUBANESWAR.

17th July 2023, 03:06 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Fees Structure, Counselling, admission, academic and hostel charges of Sai International School

Sure, here is the table in textual format:

Fee Structure for Sai International School, Bhubaneswar
  • Class
    • Nursery
    • I-V
    • VI-VIII
    • IX-XI
  • Admission Fee
    • INR 15,000
    • INR 15,000
    • INR 15,000
    • INR 15,000
  • Annual Fee
    • INR 1,80,000
    • INR 1,60,000
    • INR 1,50,000
    • INR 1,40,000
  • Monthly Fee
    • INR 15,000
    • INR 12,000
    • INR 10,000
    • INR 8,000
  • Hostel Fee
    • INR 90,000
    • INR 80,000
    • INR 70,000
    • INR 60,000
  • Annual Functions Fee
    • INR 5,000
    • INR 5,000
    • INR 5,000
    • INR 5,000
  • Other Fee
    • INR 5,000
    • INR 5,000
    • INR 5,000
    • INR 5,000
Total Fee
  • Nursery: INR 2,07,000
  • I-V: INR 1,91,000
  • VI-VIII: INR 1,75,000
  • IX-XI: INR 1,63,000
Development Fee: INR 10,000 (payable once) Late Fees: 1% of the monthly fee per day Fines: Varies depending on the violation

The admission fee is a one-time fee that is payable when you first enroll your child in the school. The annual fee is payable every year and includes tuition, fees for activities, and fees for library and computer usage. The monthly fee is payable every month and includes fees for meals, transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses. The hostel fee is payable if your child chooses to stay in the school hostel. The annual functions fee is payable every year and includes fees for events such as the annual day function and the sports day. The other fee is a miscellaneous fee that covers expenses such as stationery and uniform.
In addition to the fees listed above, there are also some other fees that you may need to pay. These include:
  • Development Fee: This is a one-time fee that is payable when you first enroll your child in the school. The development fee is used to fund the school's development projects.
  • Late Fees: If you pay your fees late, you may be charged a late fee. The late fee is usually 1% of the monthly fee per day.
  • Fines: If your child breaks the school rules, they may be fined. The fines are usually small, but they can add up over time.
The fees for Sai International School, Bhubaneswar, are comparable to the fees for other private schools in Bhubaneswar. However, the school offers a number of scholarships to students who demonstrate financial need.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?