7th October 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to pursue Intermediate from Jharkhand Board for Medical entrance preparation?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 10th standard with Jharkhand Board and my aim is to become a Doctor. I want to know if it is good to study Intermediate from the same Board as I will do preparation for Medical entrance exams?

12th October 2019, 05:47 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Is it good to pursue Intermediate from Jharkhand Board for Medical entrance preparation?

Yes, there is no such problem in it, you can very much continue studying in the board you are in and can prepare well for your medial examination as well.

You should just be able to take out time for both the examinations otherwise you wont be able to score well.

I will suggest you to focus primarily on your board exam and in that process most of your preparation will automatically be done, you will just have to put some more effort for your medical entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?