14th March 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Government recruitment exams for a 12th Commerce Goa Board student?

Hello Sir, I want to know if I get any job in government field after my 12th. I am studying Commerce in 12th with Goa Board. I want to know various exams. I am interested in Government jobs. Please tell me about various Government recruitment exams for me.

15th March 2020, 11:53 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government recruitment exams for a 12th Commerce Goa Board student?

Candidates passed std 12th are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by SSC, Indian Army, RRB and UPSC for recruitment in jobs.

The age limit and selection procedure varies with different recruitment examination.

So, visit official website to get detail information about the examination.
15th March 2020, 01:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government recruitment exams for a 12th Commerce Goa Board student?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for various recruitment examination for jobs on the basis of std 12th qualification.

Examination will be conducted for recruitment in Railway, Defence, Para Military, Lower Division Clerk etc.

So, appear for the examination and qualify in various stages for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?