21st December 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Guidebooks to prepare for 12th Commerce WBCHSE Board exam?

Hi friends, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the previous years question papers of History for 10th Board exam of Assam Board. Can you please send me the papers if you have? Please help me to get the papers. Waiting for your response!

27th December 2018, 11:27 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidebooks to prepare for 12th Commerce WBCHSE Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the previous years question papers of History for 10th Board exam of Assam Board. Can you please send me the papers if you have? Please help me to get the papers. Waiting for your response!
Guidebooks to Prepare for 12th Commerce WBCHSE Board exam:

- > T.S. Grewal's Accountancy Theory and Practice
(Part A and Part B: Textbook for WBCHSE Class XII Paperback – 23 Apr 2018)
by T.S. Grewal (Author), H.S. Grewal (Author), G.S. Grewal (Author), Puneet Grewal (Author)

-> T.S. Grewal's Accountancy: Theory and Practice (Financial Accounting)
( WBCHSE XI: Textbook for WBCHSE Class XI Paperback – 28 Apr 2018)
by T. S. Grewal (Author), H. S. Grewal (Author), G. S. Grewal (Author), Puneet Grewal (Author)

-> HS Commerce 2019 All Subjects Suggestions for Higher Secondary (Home Delivery Printed Copy)
by Amalesh Chatterjee (Author), Nikhil Kandar (Author), Rupam Pan (Contributor, Editor

- > H S SURE SHOT (COMMERCE) Paperback – 2016
by Amlendu Mukherjee (Author), Bubai Das (Author)

-> Costing & Taxation Made Easy Class XII Paperback – 2017
by Vivek Gupta (Author)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?