20th April 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

How to appear for international junior science olympiads?

My daughter who is 12 years old is very keen and interested in science.I would like her to appear for the olympiads.But we stay in Riyadh and she is studying the cambridge curriculum(IGCSE).How can we appear for this olympiads?

19th February 2015, 12:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for international junior science olympiads?

Yes, you can very much appear fir Olympiads. You daughter just needs to contact the school officials to ask for registration forms, that can only be acquired by the school and by no where else.

For enrolment in Olympiads(maths & science), you need to contact your school officials as it is the school's responsibility to distribute the forms for Olympiads among the best students or the one's willing to appear for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?