30th January 2023, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How to appy for NCC in a goverment school?

Hello i am student of 11th class and i am interested in NCC please help to join ncc.
Thanku.

31st January 2023, 01:35 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appy for NCC in a goverment school?

The students looking to apply under the junior division shall apply to the head master /principal of school providing the unit or part thereof.

Those students who are looking to enroll in Senior Division shall apply to the Officer Commanding to the nearest NCC unit.
If the Commanding officer does not reject the application, then applicant will be accepted for enrollment and shall be required to sign a declaration form I

Students from those educational institution that are not enlisted as NCC sub units can also enroll in NCC.
31st January 2023, 04:02 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Application for Enrolment

A student desirous of being enrolled in the Senior Division shall apply to the Officer Commanding of the nearest NCC Unit; while a student desirous of being enrolled in the Junior Division should apply to the Headmaster/Principal of the school in the prescribed form.
31st January 2023, 05:11 PM
Shantanubose22

A student desirous of being enrolled in the Senior Division shall apply to the Officer Commanding of the nearest NCC Unit.

>> When a student desirous of being enrolled in the Junior Division should apply to the Headmaster/Principal of the school in the prescribed form.
31st January 2023, 07:42 PM
Msdhoni02

How to appy for NCC in a goverment school?

1. A student desirous of being enrolled in the Senior Division shall apply to the Officer Commanding of the nearest NCC Unit; while a student desirous of being enrolled in the Junior Division should apply to the Headmaster/Principal of the school in the prescribed form.
15th February 2023, 03:12 PM
Antonio 2023

• Inquire with the school administration if they have an NCC unit or not. If the school has an NCC unit, they will guide you on the admission process.
• If the school does not have an NCC unit, you can contact the nearest NCC unit in your area and inquire about the admission process for schools.
• Usually, NCC admission takes place at the beginning of the academic year. You will need to fill out an application form and submit it to the school administration or the NCC unit.
• You will need to provide your personal details, educational qualifications, and other required information in the application form.
• Once your application is accepted, you will need to attend the NCC training sessions as per the schedule provided by the school/NCC unit.
• After completing the training, you will be able to participate in various NCC activities such as camps, parades, and other events.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?