26th February 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Software Developer for ISC Board 12th Science student?

I want to become a Software Developer. Right now, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream in ISC Board. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can become a Software Developer? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

3rd March 2019, 12:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Software Developer for ISC Board 12th Science student?

To become a Software Devekoper being a 12th standard Science stream student, you have to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology course from a recognised college/ university. In B.E/ B.Tech Computer Science/ Information Technology course, you will be taught about programming concepts mainly, so that you can easily write programs to develop applications. After completion of your B.E/ B.Tech course, you can apply for job opportunities in Software companies, prove your talent in Interviews and you can get selected as a Software Developer.
3rd March 2019, 07:53 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How to become a Software Developer for ISC Board 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a Software Developer. Right now, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream in ISC Board. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can become a Software Developer? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!
Its good to see that you are interested to become a Software Developer after 12th standard. To become a software developer, you must have good skill in the development of computer languages like HTML, JavaScript, and CSS, PHP, Perl, Python, and Ruby etc. Let's see the steps to become a software Developer after 12th standard.

Step-1 : You must apply for B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/BCA in reputed institution/College.

Step-2 : You must appear and qualify in the Engineering entrance exam JEE Main with good marks.

Step-3 : You must study the software languages related to the web development field and try to get a certificate from reputed institutes.

Step-4: Once, after completing an Engineering degree course search for the career opportunities related to web development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?