25th August 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear Kerala PSC exam being a 12th Humanities State Board student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream from Kerala State Board. After completing my 12th, I want to give the exam of Kerala PSC. I don’t have any idea, so I want to know how I can give this exam?

29th August 2019, 03:32 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear Kerala PSC exam being a 12th Humanities State Board student?

No, you cannot appear in Kerala PSC exam after passing 12th because minimum qualification required to appear in this examination is graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
29th August 2019, 03:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear Kerala PSC exam being a 12th Humanities State Board student?

Eligibility to appear in Kerala PSC exam:

The candidate must have minimum qualification of graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

You are not eligible to appear in Kerala PSC exam after 12th.
6th October 2020, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the psc tests for BA honours politics students
6th October 2020, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

What are psc tests after BA honours politics student
15th May 2023, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the psc tests after BA journalism
27th May 2023, 02:17 PM
eduking

You need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the kind of jobs you are applying for after class 12th. Kerala State Board is a recognized board of education and you will be able to apply for various government jobs provided you fulfill the eligibility for such job posts. If there are any 12th-based jobs available at Kerala PSC then you will be able to apply for them, but selection will be based on the performance in the entrance exam or merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?