20th November 2020, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a reservation seat in IIT being an ST candidate and completing 12th Bihar Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th from Bihar Board and am currently preparing for JEE Advanced. I want to secure a seat for IIT. Kindly tell me how I can get a reservation seat as I belong to the ST category?

22nd November 2020, 08:26 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get a reservation seat in IIT being an ST candidate and completing 12th Bihar Board?

To get a reservation seat in IIT being an ST candidate and completing 12th Bihar Board follow given points.

1. While applying for JEE examination update your cast certificate and mention that you belong to ST category.

2. Go through JEE Main and JEE Advance & crack both examination with good rank.

3. Register for JOSSA counseling procedure and don't forget to mention that you below to ST category.

4. Go through counseling procedure of JOSSA and make IITs your 1st priority.

5. Now according to your ST category rank you will get admission in IIT.
23rd November 2020, 05:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a reservation seat in IIT being an ST candidate and completing 12th Bihar Board?

To get admission in the IIT, you have to appear and qualify in IIT JEE.

JEE is conducted in two stages. It is conducted by NTA and IIT respectively.

Candidates belonging to reserved category are eligible to get admission on the reserved seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?