3rd September 2019, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure above 80% in 12th Science Odisha Board exam?

Respected Sir, I am a student of 11th standard studying with Science stream. I have scored 74% marks in 10th Board exam. But I want to score above 80% in my 12th Science Board exam which I am doing with Odisha Board. Please tell me how can I do that?

7th September 2019, 11:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure above 80% in 12th Science Odisha Board exam?

Tips to score above 80% in Science-

First of all make sure that you study your textbooks completely and thoroughly with concept clearance.

Then practice all the examples and textbook questions given at the end of each chapter.

Most of the students have the habit of learning language subjects just the day before exam and this is how they lose their marks because these subjects also need practice.

Once you have done all your text books then practice previous year question papers of each subject so that you get to know the idea of exam pattern and your weaknesses.

Practice at least ten question papers of previous years.

You should also practice mock tests if you are done with your previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?