27th September 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I score above 80 marks in Accountancy of 12th Uttarakhand Board exam?

Hello Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard from Uttarakhand Board. I am good in Accountancy subject. I want to score above 80 marks in this subject in the Uttarakhand Board exam. I would like to know how I can score above 80 marks in Accountancy?

30th September 2019, 04:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I score above 80 marks in Accountancy of 12th Uttarakhand Board exam?

Tips to score 80 marks in accountancy:

-You have to set a time table where you can devote atleast one hour daily to accountancy subject.

- it is very important to to know the syllabus and exam pattern of your exam therefore you need to download some previous year question papers in order to analyse the exam pattern.

- Understand the concept deeply and then practice some questions related to it so that you can have a firm grip.

-Practice previous year question papers.

Practice mock test.
30th September 2019, 07:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I score above 80 marks in Accountancy of 12th Uttarakhand Board exam?

Tips to score above 80 marks in accountancy of 12th Uttarakhand board exam:

Accountancy is a subject which needs practice and you have to practice it a lot especially the conceptual part along with numerical problems.

Practice previous year question papers as much as possible in order to get the exam pattern and type of questions asked.

Practice from mock tests.

Practice all the questions given at the end of each chapter.
1st October 2019, 11:42 AM
Deepakofficial

Look first of all you should make your book 3 strong as it is comparatively easy to learn as well as scoring as compared.
Then you should once revise all the chapters thoroughly in a couple of days but make sure u go through each and every minute points of the chapters.
You can also mark down the important points of chapters like dissolution, share capital and debentures as these chapters have a lot of minute points which should not be missed . These notes will help you in end moment revision before one or two days off the papers.
After you have completed all the revision now you should only practice sample papers either of previous year or from any good book , because many of the books give their own questions which are not relevant as per your syllabus . But you can also practice with old model paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?