18th September 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I study in Abroad after completing 12th Humanities?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream from Goa State Board. I want to study in Abroad after completing my 12th but I don’t have any idea. I want to know how I can study in Abroad?

23rd September 2019, 10:10 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How can I study in Abroad after completing 12th Humanities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream from Goa State Board. I want to study in Abroad after completing my 12th but I don’t have any idea. I want to know how I can study in Abroad?
Yes, you can study Bachelor degree in Abroad after completing 12th Humanities. If you are interested to pursue Bachelor degree courses in the UK or Canada then you must have qualified in the IELTS Language Test or TOEFL language test. The minimum score requirement for IELTS is 7.0.

If you are interested to pursue a Bachelor degree in USA then you must qualify in the SAT or ACT. The question may be asked from English and Mathematics subjects, and its much difficulty to qualify in these exams.

I personal suggestion is preferred UK or Canada studies as the requirements are easy and you will get easily admission too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?