3rd May 2023, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

How can i verify my WBBSE certificate?

my name is Manoj ray I have passed 10 and 12 from West bangal board (WBBSE) I want to know my certificate original or duplicate please tell about this it's too urgent
my E.mail is [email protected]

5th May 2023, 01:32 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can i verify my WBBSE certificate?

1. The record verification form should be downloaded from the Download Section and then filled up accurately.

2. The applicant will be requested to deposit requisite fees through challan to be filled up in triplicate to the cash section of Board at 77/2 Park Street, Kolkata-16.
5th May 2023, 04:45 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Students can view their WB 10th and 12th Board Marksheet 2022 through the official website or via SMS facility provided by the board. Also, a direct link will be provided on this page after the announcement of West Bengal Madhyamik and HS Marksheet 2022. Go through the steps to know how to Download WB 10th and 12th Marksheet.
13th May 2023, 01:06 PM
Abhishek2426

Hello,

Its a very simple process to verify WBBSE Certificate, you just need to follow few steps.

Step 1-
First of all you have to download record verification form from the download section and fill the form accurately.

Step 2-
Then fill your form providing all detailed information

Step3-
Then applicant will be requested to deposit fees through challan to be filled up in triplicate to the cash section of board at 77/2 park street, Kolkata- 16

Step4-
One you have done, submit the filled up form along with relevant documents to the concerned section.

These are the official steps to verify WBBSE certificate, follow these steps carefully and you will definitely get your details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?