17th March 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How to change my date of birth in 10th certificate?

Hi, Sir my name is R Sai Charan. I was studying in 10th (fail). I want to change my date of birth in that certificate because I have driving license in my original date of birth. Now, I want to take badge number and they are asking for 10th certificate. Please tell me, how to do it?

17th March 2017, 09:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my date of birth in 10th certificate?

To change your date of birth in your 10th standard Marks Sheet, you have to visit the school where you have pursued your 10th standard and inform your school principal about the mistake of date of birth in your 10th standard Marks Sheet. Your school principal will ask you to fill the application form and payment the specified fee and after that your application will be forwarded to main board and you will get new certificate with corrected date of birth within two weeks.
17th March 2017, 10:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to change the date of birth in 10th certificate at first yo have to write an application mentioning about the issue and contact the authorities of your school. Now the school authorities will contact the authorities of the respective board. Next you have to pay a certain amount of fees and you have to follow the further steps as guided by the principal of your school. Now after completing all the formalities you will receive the duplicate copy of your certificate.
17th March 2017, 10:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To change your Date of Birth, you must have to contact to the respective School from where you attended your class 10th examination. Contact to the Principal of the School and state him/her about your issue.
Write an application to change the Date of Birth in class 10th certificate and submit it in the School. The School will proceed for the further procedure to help you out.
17th March 2017, 11:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can contact your school for such application to change the date of birth in your 10th certificate. An application needs to be forwarded to the concerned board from the school board to support any change in date of birth.

You need to have sufficient document proof to make yourself eligible for such change. Once your school forwards the application with necessary documents, it will take some time get the correction done.
26th July 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Sir my name is Zainab I was studying in 10th (fail). I want to change my date of birth in that certificate because I Want to continue my Studies
pls sir guide me
30th July 2017, 10:54 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

In order to change your date of birth in 10th mark sheet you have to visit to your principal office.
After that you have submit an application regarding the issue with the Xerox copy of your date of birth certificate. You will get your mark sheet with the new date of birth.
2nd September 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

My son originally birth on 18.09.1995 , not get the birth certificate from Thiruthuraipundi municipal office , while admission in school wrongly given the birth date 18.06.1996 , so how can change the date of birth in the original tenth, H.Sc , engineering certificates. Please give any suggestion for correction it sir. thank you sir
27th March 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm pass out 10th in 2006 and my original date of birth 21 03 1991 but in school documents my dob 21 03 1989 I want change my dob what will be process
29th March 2018, 01:33 PM
Sree Ganga

Its not possible to change DOB in class 10 certificate.
the only way is to write application to municipal officer for a fresh birth certificate saying
that you were not provided with a certificate at the time of your birth because you were born in a remote area. After that write application to CBSE/RBSE attach with birth certificate issued by municipal officer to change DOB in 10th mark sheet or issue duplicate mark sheet with new DOB.
14th July 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my date of birth 10 & 12 admit and all certificate passing years 2017.
24th May 2021, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, My name is Samreen fatima and my date of birth in municipal record is 11-06-1995 but in my SSC certificate dob is 11-06-1990 and it was due to my parents fault. How can I change date of birth in telangana board? http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-change-wrong-date-birth-ssc-certificate-andhra-pradesh-board-2138275.html
17th June 2021, 05:46 PM
Singhskomal

If you want to change your date of birth in 10th certificate...firstly fill the application form which you find in your board official website...fill the form and submit some certificate of your date of birth...pay the fee which may 500 to 1000 rupees...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?