20th June 2017, 05:34 PM
arshathkommaraju

How to change the spelling of father's name in 10th and 12th certificate?

My name is arshath,my fathers name was entered wrongly on 10th and 12th certificates,the correct name of my father is bhadraiah but it entered as veera bhadrarao so please tell me the solution how to change it

20th June 2017, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change the spelling of father's name in 10th and 12th certificate?

To get your father's name corrected in your 10th and 12th standard marksheet, you have to visit the school where you have pursued your 10th and 12th standard and contact the school principal and inform him about the mistake in your certificate. He will ask you to fill the application form regarding name correction and you need to pay the specified fee, your request will be forwarded to the main board and you will get new certificate with your father's name corrected in your 10th and 12th standard certificate.
20th June 2017, 08:31 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to change the spelling of father's name in 10th and 12th certificate?

You need to contact your respective school from where you have studied your class 10th and 12th standard and you should produce application letter mentioning the concerned issue to the head of the institution.
You should also produce the following documents to the head of the institution:
>Passing certificate of class 10 and class 12
>School leaving certificate
>Prof of your father's correct name spelling, written by Gazetted officer
The school will forward your documents to the regional Board for the correction purpose and will notify you when it get done.
20th June 2017, 10:57 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You should contact your school at the earliest in order to get the rectification done otherwise you will have to face issues later on.

Immediately you should contact your school officials and tell them the issue you are facing and it will be surely resolved soon.
20th June 2017, 11:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can write an application for change of name in the certificate with supported documents. You school principal will forward the application to the respective board for correction.

If you have all the documents to support the correction, then surely you will get the name corrected in the certificate.
21st June 2017, 10:48 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

In order to change your father's name from your 10th &12th certificates you need to visit your regional office of your respective school board with an application stating that you need to rectify the name of your father in the certificates and then the officials will tell you the further steps.
22nd June 2017, 01:02 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To change the spelling of your father's name in the above mentioned certificates, you must have to contact to the respective Board from where you have completed your class 10th and class 12th Board examinations. Contact to the concerned person of the Board authority. Explain him/her your issue. Write an application mentioning your issue about the certificate and submit it there. You will be further guided by them to get a fresh certificate with all the corrections done.
22nd June 2017, 11:02 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

I think you are careless or not responsible as if there was mistake in 10th certificate then it was your duty to make correction that time.

So, now you have to visit the board head office along with documents ( proof of correct name and spelling ) to get correction. There may be some nominal fee for it as it varies with different board.

To get details visit at official website of respective board.
31st July 2017, 10:53 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

In order to make changes to the 10th and 12th mark sheet you have to visit to your school from where you have done your 10rh and 12th.
You have to meet to the principal of that school.
You have to write an application and you have to fill an application form with little amount of money
After submitting the form your application will forwarded to the board.
You will get your new mark sheet easily.
1st September 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th icse in a school.and my certificate shows error in my fathers name. But now i am in a another school doing 12th isc. Should i contact the current school to process with the supporting documents t council..fr correction.pl guide
12th August 2019, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I have a mistake in the spelling of my father's name ... its a minor mistake .... i contacted to the principal of my school ... its been 2 yrs now he is nt doing anything....what should i do
6th September 2019, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Father name change school leaving certified
18th September 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

The candidate is also required for there or only father can correct that
29th September 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Spelling correction of fathers name affidavit is made by candidate or father
14th December 2019, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have given exam and passed out in 2015 and intermediate exam2017 but in both of them my father name is wrong and I need to change them now please tell me the propose to make them correct and I have taken my matric original certificate please help me
29th December 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed my SSC in 2003, my father name is misspelled in SSC. I ignored the that mistake and with that misspelled name is have done my education till PG.
Please suggest me resolution for this.
30th December 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir is there any form to be filled to get as proof of my father's corect name spelling, written by gazetted officer.
10th February 2020, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Which documents are required for correction father's name in 12th marksheet
18th February 2020, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have mistake on my father and surename misspelled on my temporary degree certificate what do i need to do?
22nd February 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How to change my father name spelling 10th marksheet
16th March 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for fathers name correction on 10 certificate
17th March 2020, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How to change father name in school certificate and markshit
18th March 2020, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

My father's name was not given in CBSE class x admit card.My maternal uncle's name was given as guardian.But in place of father's name my uncle's name has come. So how can I rectify the change if I want to include my father's name keeping my uncle's name in guardian's place?? Pls reply ..
21st April 2020, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Hey sir my father name was wrong in both 10 and 12 board examination plz suggested me how to I correct my father name and its very urgent
16th July 2020, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my father name spelling in my 8th ,10th,11th and 12th marksheet in 2020 in one week during lockdown
10th September 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How can i delete my father & mother's surname in my 10th class mark sheet and certificates.
11th September 2020, 11:01 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: How to change the spelling of father's name in 10th and 12th certificate?

To get your father's name corrected in your 10th and 12th standard mark sheet, you have to visit the school where you have pursued your 10th and 12th standard and contact the school principal and inform him about the mistake in your certificate
30th September 2020, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How to correct my fathers namd in HSC marksheet?
8th October 2020, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Plz help me sir I have also same issue but its my ignorance misspelled my father name on 10 and 12 certificate my humble request fee n procedure guideline 2004 matric
3rd July 2021, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

how to add sir name in the father's name in xii the marks sheet certificate.
10th July 2021, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

change my father name in 10th marksheet
23rd July 2021, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, present i gave sslc exams but in halftiket my father name is incorrect in that so can i do any corrections inthat within 2 to 3 days of completion of exams.
31st July 2021, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Please make know how I shall correct my father's name in my H.S marksheet 6/7 years later by mistake!! I can't be able to understand what I should do
15th February 2022, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

My fathers name is gurmit singh and on my marksheet there is gurumeet singh so what can I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?